As one of the most impressive pumps in Honda's range, the WB30XN Volume Water Pump has been designed with the end user in mind, for whatever application you want to use it in.
Honda 4-Stroke GX160 engine that powers the WB30XN ensures easy starting, easy usage, outstanding fuel economy, low emission and long-lasting durability.
- General purpose 3" water pump
- Easy starting
- Honda OHV commercial grade engine
- Transistorized Magneto Ignation system
- 1.100L/min. of maximum pumping capacity
- Full frame design
- Fuel efficiency
- 1 year warranty & SNI Certified
|Type||Self –feed, suction pump|
|Suction aperture||80 mm ( 3.1 Inch )|
|Discharge aperture||23 m|
|Total head lift (Max.)||7.5 m|
|Suction head lift (Max.)||1.100L/min|
|Maximum discharge capacity||150 sec./ 5 m|
|Self feed time||150 sec./ 5 m|
|Length (mm)||510 mm|
|Dry Weight||26.55 kg|
|Engine type||4-stroke, overhead valve single cylinder, inclined by 250|
|Bore and Stroke||68.0 x 45.0 mm|
|Compression ratio||8.5 ± 0.3|
|Net Power (SAE J1349)*||3.6kW (4.8 HP)/3600 min-1 rpm|
|Max. Net Torque (SAE J1349)*||10.3 N.m (1.05 kgf.m, 7.6 lbf.ft)/2500 min-1 rpm|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.1|
|Fuel used||Unleaded Gasoline (Oktan 86 or higher)|
|Air cleaner||Semi dry type|
* The power rating of the engine indicated in this document is the net power output tested on a production engine for the engine model and measured in accordance with SAE J1349 at 3,600 rpm (Engine Net Power) and at 2,500 rpm (Engine Max. Net Torque).
Mass production engines may vary from this value. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.